INLAND CONTAINER DEPOT , HOSUR
Pearl Container Terminals, ICD Hosur is established at Plot No.53, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Phase-I, Hosur – 635 126 in Krishnagiri district , TamilNadu. The ICD has been duly notified by the Commissioner of Central Excise & Customs, Chennai III, vide Notification No.3/2014 & 4/2014, dated 8th October 2014 and PN No.01/2014, dated 08.10.2014.
- All the necessary requirements for the ICD like Import/Export/Bonded warehouses with Mezzanine Floors, handling equipments like Kalmar Reach Stacker, Forklifts, Crane etc.are available. Separate office complex with facilities for the Customs, Users with canteen and provision of bank ATM has been made. The yard for storage of Empty/Loaded containers with high mast lighting has also been provided. 100 MT Electronic Weighbridge is available. Reefer Plug Points for Reefer containers are also available. The compound wall with barbed wire fencing with 24 hours security and CC TV surveillance has been installed for the safety & security of the cargo. Customs officials will be available for clearance of the goods at ICD itself which has been provided with EDI connectivity and line printer
- Trained personnel are in place for efficient maintenance of the ICD. Transport facilities for movement of containers between gateway ports & ICD are available.
- ICD transactions are computerized
- Covered Area of 4500 sq. m
- Fully paved open Area of 15000 sq. m
- Facilities for storage and stuffing/destuffing of perishable cargo
- LCL and FCL cargo facilities available
INLAND CONTAINER DEPOT , HOSUR - GALLERY
Get In Touch
Pearl Ports & Warehousing Private Limited
No 203, Batavia Chambers,
Kumara Krupa Rd,
Bangalore - 560 001
: 080-22251127 / 22263418